The University of Malaya Library strives to improve services to its users by working with its digital resources to enhance access and functionality.
interaktif is a user-driven, customizable information service. interaktif allows you to create a personalized portable Web page listing information resources available from the Library.
interaktif has more than 100,000 subject based Web links to resources as follows:-
- 100+ on-line databases
- 28,000+ e-Journals
- 90,000+ e-Books
- 3,000+ selected Web resources
- and more, all available in one place.
Welcome To interaktif
New On-line Databases
- Academic Search Complete On Trial (Expiry: 31/12/2014)
Academic Search Complete is the world's most valuable and comprehensive scholarly, multi-disciplinar ...
- Databib: Cataloging the World's Research Data Repositories
Databib is a searchable catalog / registry / directory / bibliography of research data repositories. ...
- Al Manhal
Arabic Electronic Content
Search for 70,354 publications from 274 publishers; also academic disser ...
- Books24x7 On Trial (Expiry: 30/11/2014)
Complimentary access until 30th November 2014
User level: 2 concur ...
- Union Catalog of Chinese Rare Books
This database includes rare book bibliographies in metadata format and presented in several core bib ...
- Drugs & Society; ISSN 8756-8233 | On Academic Search Premier @EBSCOhost
- Women & Language; ISSN 8755-4550 | On Academic Search Premier @EBSCOhost
- Journal of Applied Physiology; ISSN 8750-7587 | On Direct Access e-Journals
- Journal of Applied Physiology; ISSN 8750-7587 | On SPORTDiscus with Full Text @EBSCOhost
- Utne Reader; ISSN 8750-0256 | On Academic Search Premier @EBSCOhost
- Transforming the culture of dying: the work of the Project on Death in America /David Clark and Gara LaMarche.
ISBN 9780199344925 | On Oxford Scholarship Online
- Brain imaging: what it can (and cannot) tell us about consciousness /Robert G. Shulman.
ISBN 9780199345373 | On Oxford Scholarship Online
- The emotional power of music /Tom Cochrane, Bernardino Fantini, and Klaus R. Scherer.
ISBN 9780191762871 | On Oxford Scholarship Online
- Digital government at work: a social informatics perspective /Ian McLoughlin, Rob Wilson, and Mike Martin.
ISBN 9780191761232 | On Oxford Scholarship Online
- Knowledge, organization, and management: building on the work of Max Boisot /John Child and Martin Ihrig.
ISBN 9780191749346 | On Oxford Scholarship Online