The University of Malaya Library strives to improve services to its users by working with its digital resources to enhance access and functionality.
interaktif is a user-driven, customizable information service. interaktif allows you to create a personalized portable Web page listing information resources available from the Library.
interaktif has more than 100,000 subject based Web links to resources as follows:-
- 100+ on-line databases
- 28,000+ e-Journals
- 90,000+ e-Books
- 3,000+ selected Web resources
- and more, all available in one place.
Welcome to interaktif: The Library Portal to e-Resources & e-Services
New On-line Databases
- Vietnam National University Digital Repository
The digital repository of Library and Information Center (LIC) contains more than 33,000 articles, w ...
eLife publishes outstanding research in the life sciences and biomedicine, from the most fundamental ...
- Directory of Open Access Books (DOAB)
Discovery service for multidiscipline open access (OA) books ...
- OAPEN Library
The OAPEN Library contains freely accessible academic books, mainly in the area of humanities and so ...
F1000Research is an Open Research publishing platform for life scientists, offering immediate public ...
- Islam and Civilisational Renewal; ISSN 2041–871X | On Direct Access e-Journals
- Journal for Multicultural Education; ISSN 2053-535X | On Emerald
- Journal of Surgical Education; ISSN 1931-7204 | On ScienceDirect®
- TranscUlturAl: A Journal of Translation and Cultural Studies; ISSN 1920-0323 | On Direct Access e-Journals
- Journal of Psychiatry; ISSN 2378-5756 | On Direct Access e-Journals
- Towards Another Reason / Demmer
ISBN 9780199466818 | On Oxford Scholarship Online
- No Shortcuts / McAlevey
ISBN 9780190624712 | On Oxford Scholarship Online
- Reengineering India / Upadhya
ISBN 9780199461486 | On Oxford Scholarship Online
- Migration Matters / Gollerkeri, Chhabra
ISBN 9780199464807 | On Oxford Scholarship Online
- Stories Without Borders / Sonnevend
ISBN 9780190604301 | On Oxford Scholarship Online