The University of Malaya Library strives to improve services to its users by working with its digital resources to enhance access and functionality.
interaktif is a user-driven, customizable information service. interaktif allows you to create a personalized portable Web page listing information resources available from the Library.
interaktif has more than 100,000 subject based Web links to resources as follows:-
- 100+ on-line databases
- 28,000+ e-Journals
- 90,000+ e-Books
- 3,000+ selected Web resources
- and more, all available in one place.
Welcome to interaktif: The Library Portal to e-Resources & e-Services
New On-line Databases
- World Investment Report
The World Investment Report (WIR) provides leading-edge research and policy analysis on investment f ...
- Sinica Sinoweb
- SAGE Knowledge (e-books) On Trial (Expiry: 15/12/2017)
SAGE Knowledge is home to an expansive range of SAGE eBook and eReference content alongside SAGE Vid ...
- SAGE Business Cases On Trial (Expiry: 15/12/2017)
SAGE Business Cases is the first digital collection tailored to library needs, providing librarians, ...
- SAGE Video On Trial (Expiry: 15/12/2017)
SAGE Video is a series of online collections developed in partnership with leading academics, societ ...
- The Malaysian Online Journal of Educational Sciences (MOJES); ISSN 2289-3024 | On OA and Free e-Journals
- Islam and Civilisational Renewal; ISSN 2041–871X | On Direct Access e-Journals
- Journal for Multicultural Education; ISSN 2053-535X | On Emerald
- Journal of Surgical Education; ISSN 1931-7204 | On ScienceDirect®
- TranscUlturAl: A Journal of Translation and Cultural Studies; ISSN 1920-0323 | On Direct Access e-Journals
- Towards Another Reason / Demmer
ISBN 9780199466818 | On Oxford Scholarship Online
- No Shortcuts / McAlevey
ISBN 9780190624712 | On Oxford Scholarship Online
- Reengineering India / Upadhya
ISBN 9780199461486 | On Oxford Scholarship Online
- Migration Matters / Gollerkeri, Chhabra
ISBN 9780199464807 | On Oxford Scholarship Online
- Stories Without Borders / Sonnevend
ISBN 9780190604301 | On Oxford Scholarship Online