Welcome To interaktif
The University of Malaya Library strives to improve services to its users by working with its digital resources to enhance access and functionality.
interaktif is a user-driven, customizable information service. interaktif allows you to create a personalized portable Web page listing information resources available from the Library.
interaktif has more than 40,000 subject based Web links to resources as follows:-
- 100+ on-line databases
- 12,000+ e-Journals
- 25,000+ e-Books
- 3,000+ selected Web resources
- and more, all available in one place.
News & Announcements
New On-line Databases
- Oxford Scholarship Online
Oxford Scholarship Online offers full-text access to academic monographs from key disciplines in the ...
- Wiley e-Books
Wiley Online Books combine quality content with the convenience, accessibility and enhanced function ...
- Journal of Visualized Experiments - JoVE
JoVE, the Journal of Visualized Experiments, is the world's first peer reviewed scientific video jou ...
- Influenza and other respiratory virusesthe official journal of the International Society for Influenza and other Respiratory Virus Diseases.; ISSN 1750-2659 | Via MEDLINEComplete
- IET systems biology /IET.; ISSN 1751-8849 | Via MEDLINEComplete
- Computational and mathematical methods in medicine.; ISSN 1748-6718 | Via MEDLINEComplete
- Nature nanotechnology.; ISSN 1748-3395 | Via MEDLINEComplete
- World journal of pediatrics :WJP.; ISSN 1708-8569 | Via MEDLINEComplete
- Transforming the culture of dying :the work of the Project on Death in America /David Clark and Gara LaMarche. ; ISBN 9780199344925 | Via Oxford-eBooks
- Brain imaging :what it can (and cannot) tell us about consciousness /Robert G. Shulman. ; ISBN 9780199345373 | Via Oxford-eBooks
- The emotional power of music /Tom Cochrane, Bernardino Fantini, and Klaus R. Scherer. ; ISBN 9780191762871 | Via Oxford-eBooks
- Digital government at work :a social informatics perspective /Ian McLoughlin, Rob Wilson, and Mike Martin. ; ISBN 9780191761232 | Via Oxford-eBooks
- Knowledge, organization, and management :building on the work of Max Boisot /John Child and Martin Ihrig. ; ISBN 9780191749346 | Via Oxford-eBooks
- This service is intended primarily for the UM community (current UM students and staff). Please read Copyright & Licensing Restrictions.
- For visitors, enter "X99900999" to login. Strictly for viewing and evaluation purposes only.